Information Security Training Subscription
AuditScripts offers professional, hands on information security training that is designed to prepare students for the responsibilities of securing their information systems. This training is more than simply academic learning, it has been designed from the beginning to give students practical, hands on skills. Too many audit courses focus on high level concepts rather than on the technical skills necessary to accomplish a task. In that light all AuditScripts courses offer virtual labs, audit checklists, technical scripts, and other tools that will prepare students for the real world.
Audit tools and resources have the capability to help organizations to more effectively and consistently audit an organization’s information systems. They allow audit teams to focus on analyzing information systems base don industry standards, rather than trying to discover what those standards might be. However audit teams must understand those tools if they are to be effective in this effort. Knowledgable, trained staff is one of an organization’s most powerful security assets.
To that end, AuditScripts is constantly making fresh, relevant information security education available via their online delivery system. AuditScripts offers these education modules as a part of a subscription that audit teams can share. Training budgets are limited, but for a one time annual fee, organizations can share access to all of the content available in the training library. Subscribers to our online training platform have full access to each of the online training presentations offered through our online delivery mechanism. These courses may be viewed by internal staff as many times as necessary in order to teach skills or simply provide a refresher course prior to auditing a particular scope.
Please note: AuditScripts is currently in the process of finalizing testing on this platform and has made these resources available to a limited number of organizations for testing purposes. We plan on opening this to additional organizations soon in 2016.
The following is a list of some of the courses available in this subscription:
- Foundations of Auditing Information Systems
- Preparing for the ISACA CISA Exam
- Foundations of Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC)
- Foundations of Auditing Technical Controls
- Foundations of Auditing Operating Systems
- Foundations of Auditing Business Applications
- Auditing & Securing Microsoft SQL Server
- Auditing & Securing Microsoft Windows 8.1 & Server 2012 R2
- Auditing & Securing Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Executive Briefing on the Critical Security Controls
- Critical Security Controls Staff Workshop
- Auditing for HIPAA / HITECH Compliance
- Auditing & Securing Microsoft Windows with PowerShell
- Penetration Testing with Microsoft PowerShell and MetaSploit