AuditScripts offers professional, hands on information security training that is designed to prepare students for the responsibilities of securing their information systems. This training is more than simply academic learning, it has been designed from the beginning to give students practical, hands on skills. Too many audit courses focus on high level concepts rather than on the technical skills necessary to accomplish a task. In that light all AuditScripts courses offer virtual labs, audit checklists, technical scripts, and other tools that will prepare students for the real world.
Each of these courses is offered via our online delivery platform, live at a conference training event, or onsite at one of our customer’s locations. This gives students the flexibility of on demand access to the materials along with the opportunity to be guided through the materials by a qualified instructor.
Subscribers to our online training platform have full access to each of the online training presentations offered through our online delivery mechanism. These courses may be viewed by internal staff as many times as necessary in order to teach skills or simply provide a refresher course prior to auditing a particular scope.
The following is a list of some of the courses offered:
- Foundations of Auditing Information Systems
- Preparing for the ISACA CISA Exam
- Foundations of Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC)
- Foundations of Auditing Technical Controls
- Foundations of Auditing Operating Systems
- Foundations of Auditing Business Applications
- Auditing & Securing Microsoft SQL Server
- Auditing & Securing Microsoft Windows 8.1 & Server 2012 R2
- Auditing & Securing Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Executive Briefing on the Critical Security Controls
- Critical Security Controls Staff Workshop
- Auditing for HIPAA / HITECH Compliance
- Auditing & Securing Microsoft Windows with PowerShell
- Penetration Testing with Microsoft PowerShell and MetaSploit
In addition to these courses, AuditScripts contributors also offer the following courses in partnership with the SANS Institute via their onsite, conference, and online delivery systems:
- Critical Security Controls: Planning, Implementing and Auditing (SEC 440 – 2 Days)
- Securing Windows with PowerShell and the Critical Security Controls (SEC 505 – 6 Days)
- Critical Security Controls: Planning, Implementing and Auditing – In Depth (SEC 566 – 5 Days)
- A Practical Introduction to Risk Management (MAN 415 – 2 Days)
- Click to see additional training offered by the SANS Institute